We are looking for volunteers in the following areas, but if you have an idea of how you can support Paul's Scenic Byway, please Contact the board: PBSBA, PO Box 401, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472. We're always eager to meet folks of a helpful nature.
- Join our board of directors — morning meetings on 2nd Wed. every other month at the US Army Corps of Engineers office, Crosslake; with a summer break and Annual membership meeting in early November. Terms for board members are 2 years.
- Promotion and outreach — deliver brief 'Get-To-Know-Us' presentations at local organization meetings, group events
- Volunteer/Event coordinator — recruit volunteers, manage schedules and coordinate tasks
- Walking the Scenic Byway trails — checking their condition and reporting to board, spring and fall
- Checking the Byway kiosks — checking signage and kiosks for necessary maintenance.
- Special event assistance — help set up registrations, working with visitors and posting signage
- Scrapbooking — help organize and creatively scrapbook the Byway's many news clippings.
- Fire Tower labor — strong backs and arms to help with roof repair on Blockade building, begin new trail to the tower, artistic landscaping and beautification of the area.
- Parade helpers— decorate float, join in 'Pots and Pans' Band.
- Storytellers — calling all story fans! Have a knack for telling a fun story? Come see us.
We welcome your participation, please Contact the board: PBSBA, PO Box 401, Pequot Lakes, MN 56472 to find out more.